Bathe in Oxygen
Oxygen saturation of the body’s tissue is a critical factor for cell metabolism processes. When in a low pressure oxygen chamber up to 15 times of the usual amount of oxygen is transported to all tissues even those with poor blood flow.
HBOT has proven to minimize scarring, reduce swelling and shorten the recuperation period of many patients undergoing cosmetic surgery. When the skin is damaged or burned during procedure, the capillaries supplying oxygen to the skin allow fluid into the surrounding tissues where it causes swelling and pain. Inflammation decreases blood flow to the injured area and also interferes with proper alignment of the severed edges resulting in scars and infection. Our staff will work with your Cosmetic Surgeon to design the optimum regimen specifically for the procedure you are undertaking with your skin and general health.
Where has Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy HBOT shown to be beneficial?
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Cardiac Problems
- Migraine Headaches
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Sport Injuries
- Postsurgical Healing
- Physical and Brain Rehabilitation
Infusio’s Hyperbaric Spin Cube is the most spacious and comfortable Low Pressure Hyperbaric Chamber available and includes the spectacular Theta technology which provides an optional light, movement, audio and neurofeedback therapy feature.
The Theta technology is a scientific approach to brain health and combines multiple, cutting-edge technologies to produce the best possible results.
This technology has been researched and perfected for the last 25 years utilizing neurological modalities that are shown to begin normalizing brain chemistry within minutes, not months!
The added Theta technology designed to administer multiple, powerful treatment applications in a single session. These applications are designed to accomplish three main objectives:
- Induce a “Theta” brainwave state, opening the brain to suggestion, learning and healing
- Signal the hypothalamus to return to producing normal levels of serotonin, dopamine and other neurotransmitters
- Encourage the brain to create and use new, normal neural pathways (also known as “entrainment”)
These various treatment applications, known as “modalities,” work together synergistically to provide maximum effectiveness.
The cube can comfortably fit 2 adults lying down or 4 sitting up. The Cubes are spacious as hyperbaric chamber go and are loaded with amenities
- Easy Access
- Comfortable and Spacious Environment
- Interior Lighting & Premium Audio System
- Interior 32” Smart TV
- Client Oxygen System Suppling 95% Oxygen
- Pressurized Air is 70% Oxygen Includes:
- Control Console with 3-Display Monitors
- 2-Way Wireless Audio Communication
- Wireless Video Monitoring