Stem cells are known for their restorative properties. These can be harnessed and used for beauty applications. Many men and women rely on fillers to cosmetically remove wrinkles for smoother skin. Others opt for a surgical face-lift. A healthy, minimal invasive, non-toxic option is the Stem Cell Face Lift.
Our stem cell face-lift is made up of 3 parts:
- Pre Face-Lift Clinical Facial designed to prepare the skin. The clinical facial serum contains Cytokine Activated Technology to activate the stem cells within the skin and boost collagen production.
- Stem Cell Face Lift involves fat transfer to the face. A small amount of fat is removed from the hip of abdomen. Some of this is broken down to produce a stem cell product called stromal vascular fraction. The rest of the fat is processed to make it smooth. The stem cells and fat are mixed and then carefully injected into the face as a filler.
- Post Face-Lift Care is maintained with a 4 in 1 Facial Serum containing Cytokine Activated Technology and stem cell food. This nourishes the cells and helps improve the outcome.
Apart from the obvious beauty enhancement, there are many benefits to the stem cell face-lift.
- Little to no swelling – fillers often trigger inflammation directly after their application. Stem cell fillers contain your body’s own anti-inflammatory factors thus preventing excessive reddening and swelling.
- No allergic reactions – As the filler used in a stem cell face-lift is only composed of your own body fat and your stem cells, there is no chance of allergic reactions or rejection.
- Lasting results – Adding stem cells to a fat make the fat transplant permanent. The addition of stem cells help the formation of blood vessels to the tissue, thus keeping it live.
- Smother skin – Stem cells contained in the filler help make the surrounding skin look more healthy and radiant. The skin texture can look and feel so much smoother.
- No over plumping – in contrast to standard filler applications, there is little or no risk of over plumping an area. This is due to the physiological nature of the fat graft compared to a foreign body implant.
- Non toxic – using your own stem cells avoid the need to use products containing chemicals and preservatives. This is particularly important for patients with chemical sensitivities or those with immune problems.
- Whole body benefits – applying stem cells to the face activates a physiological cascade of stem cell release from the body’s reserves. This can have beneficial effect on your whole body.