Concussion, also known as TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) is considered an invisible killer.
Trauma to the head can have serious life long effects but because the damage is difficult to diagnose or not seen as severe, these blows have been overlooked. But now, extensive research and studies have exposed the severity of these injuries proving concussions cause brain damage responsible for memory loss, mood swings, seizures, and more debilitating effects that can be felt decades after the initial hit.
NFL players have been the most prominent cases of the negative long-term effects of untreated concussions. According to the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, it is expected that ⅓ of NFL retired players will develop long-term cognitive problems, are 4x more likely to develop Alzheimer’s and ALS, and to live shorter lives (with the current median age at death being 57 years old).
Professional football players aren’t the only ones at risk. There is an estimated 1.6 million to 3.8 million cases of concussions a year, making it the most common sports-related brain injury.
PERFORMANCE® is built around combating concussions head-on, making both short-term, immediate alleviation and long-term prevention and recovery a priority. We believe that remedies come from within. By using natural therapies and healing mechanisms tailored to your body and your needs, we can conquer concussion damage while restoring and optimizing your well-being.
Consequences of Concussions
- Postconcussion Syndrome (PCS)
- CSF Leakage
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Impairment of Senses
- Emotional and Behavioral Problems
- Long-term problems
Recovering from Concussion Damage
PERFORMANCE® uses a progressive approach and stem cell technology at its best to optimize the body to combat and prevent concussion damage.
- SVF Therapy– Stromal Vascular Fraction (SVF) are regenerative stem cells found in one’s fat that can be to eradicate concussion symptoms.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is an immersive experience where patients breathe pure oxygen at a higher pressure, usually 2 to 3 times higher than the pressure at sea level.
- Mind-Body Healing Mind-body medicine harnesses our mind and emotions to focus on our bodies without distraction; to attain “focused concentration”.
- Laser light therapy Laser light therapy uses lasers or LEDs to exit existing and encourage growth to improve tissue repair, reduce pain, and inflammation wherever the beam is applied.
- IV Therapy IV Therapy allows for higher doses of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to be delivered directly to reduce risk of losing performance benefits due to malabsorption.